Join us on an exciting tree top adventure as we guide you through a series of 11 ziplines and 4 skybridges at our beautiful Farm Retreat! Experience a real canopy tour and zipline adventure on our Blind Squirrel Course. See what it feels like to be a Flying Squirrel as you sail past trees with a beautiful squirrels eye view of the farm retreat property and Isaacs Branch Creek!
You and your friends will be led through this professionally installed course by 2 rangers that will share with you our regions unique history along with education about the natural environment you are zipping through!
Educating our visitors on what they will experience on the tour is of the utmost importance to us. We use our Ground School practice lines to train you and your group as you prepare to traverse the remainder of our exciting course. Listen to our Zip Rangers so you know how to enjoy your experience to the fullest.
All equipment is provided including the added security of a full body harness, helmet, trolley, gloves, and two professional canopy rangers per group. The tour last approximately 3 hours and for only an additional $5 you can add a beer flight after your canopy tour at our tasting room and restaurant.
All flyers must be in good physical condition. Flyers must be at least 10 years old and between 70 and 250 lbs. Closed-toe shoes required, modest clothing and collared shirt recommended.
What to Bring
Leave Nothing But Footprints
No need to risk it, each tour is accompanied by a photographer, so you can simply enjoy the ride. You don’t need anything to distract you from all the sights. We ask that you leave your jewelry, other valuables, camera or cell phone locked in your car. If you are wearing sunglasses we recommend a strap to keep them in place. Blind Squirrel is not responsible for, nor can we recover items dropped from the course.
Rain or Shine
Our tours run rain or shine, so bring along a rain jacket and pants to make sure you’re comfortable. You may get a little wet, but you’ll still have a lot of fun. If the weather is cold we suggest that you wear thin liner style gloves that you can wear under the provided and required work style gloves. A wind resistant outer layer is helpful as well as stocking caps or low profile ear warmers that fit under our helmets.
Dress in Layers
An outdoor adventure comes with the unpredictability of weather. Bring layers so you can be comfortable in our constantly changing environment. Keep in mind that our full-body harness will wrap around your upper thigh, shoulders, and waist. So wear shirts, shorts, and pants that cover modestly.
- Ages 10+ between 70 and 250 pounds
- Must sign a Participation Agreement form before starting the tour
- Parent or Guardian must be present under age 18
- Zippers must be in reasonably good physical condition and actively participate in the tour
- Zippers must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self regulate speed and braking
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited
- Disorderly or distractive conduct is prohibited
- Closed toed shoes are required and long hair must be tied back and secured
- Contact your physician and notify BSZT management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your zip
- All reservations are subject to a $10 reservations fee upon cancellation
- All cancelled reservations less than 14 days but more than 7 days in advance are subject to a $10/person cancellation fee
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 days in advance are ineligible for refund
We operate rain or shine! Threats of lightning or high wind will cause cancellation or shortening of trip. We have a “45 Minute Weather Delay” policy and no cancellations will take place until our management makes a call.